Arts & Crafts

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's been a full year (and a bit) since I took my last art class. I started with a fabric dying class then on to a paining class that followed the idea of "paint how these songs/ words make you feel". It wasn't for everyone, but I was for me. I miss it.

With summer all the sudden feeling a lot like Autumn (and the amount of time I spent in Trinity Bellwoods park subsequently reducing at an alarming rate), I think it's time to open up my art set back up.

A few things I'd like to accomplish:

1. I've been an avid reader of PaperFashion for years. It's a beautiful blog that makes me wish I could do watercolour with sparkles. Scratch that. It makes me wish I could do watercolour at all! Well Katie, the talent behind the art, has a class-- starting now-- on the Basics of Painting with Watercolour. It's $20. I'm signing up tonight.




Will you join me? 

2. I came across this really cute DIY hello (interestingly enough, also one of my favourite words to doodle).


The instructions are here. Will you make me one?

So many arts & crafts, so little time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<